Subscribers to online training on the AMA Guides to the Evaluation of Permanent Impairment, Sixth Edition, at www.6thedition.com will receive Certification of Training, at no additional cost, upon successful completion of the following steps:
Complete the learning experiences at www.6thedition.com, spending at least seven (7) hours.
- View all presentations relevant to their scope of practice.
- Read the Seminar Syllabus.
- Perform the case exercises for chapters that they may be using in the assessment of impairment.
- Read the articles at www.6thedition.com relevant to to their scope of practice
- View the available forms for the examinee and examiner.
- View the Resource of “Rating Guidance” for body parts relevant to their scope of practice.
- If performing musculoskeletal impairment assessments, also:
- View the videos on Physical Examination Essentials of the Upper Extremity and Lower Extremity.
- Familiarize yourself with the use of the Calculators.
Complete the Mini-Assessment on the Sixth Edition provided at www.certifiedrater.com.
Complete the Application Form — no additional fee, restricted to individual subscribers of www.6thedition.com.
Note, the application includes:
- Affirming your involvement in the training.
- Providing your examination score from the Mini-Assessment.
- Completing satisfactorily a ten item examination. (You must score at least 70% to receive the certificate.)
Upon meeting all the above requirements, you will receive your Certification of Training by email.