It is essential that all professionals involved in performing or reviewing assessments are trained. This is essential to ensuring accurate, unbiased ratings and success.
Virtual Learning Experiences – Preferred, the wise choice.
You need to make the right choice for your learning experience. View this brief discussion of “What is the best way to master the AMA Guides and other medicolegal issues.”
Your best solution for the Sixth Edition is “AMA Guides, Sixth Edition – Mastery!” by eMedicoLegal. Click here to learn more.
The membership sites of sixthedition.com and fifthedition.com provide 24/7 access to essential learning systems and resources. These sites include streaming educational content, videos, written material, case exercises, online guidance, tools, and other valuable resources. Subscribers may participate in monthly Question and Answer sessions with Christopher R. Brigham, MD. Annual subscriptions cost less than a typical one-day seminar. More information: impairment.com
Online medicolegal training for physicians, other health care provides attorneys, and claim professionals at emedicolegal.com
eMedicoLegal courses are designed to provide you with high-quality learning experiences on medicolegal issues. The knowledge and skills you acquire are essential to your professional success.
- Authority — your association with eMedicoLegal® and its comprehensive training, are the best assurance to others that the medicolegal services you provide adhere to the highest standards and best practices.
- Training is available 24/7, whenever is most convenient for you, and without the indirect costs of traveling to a course and being away from our practice.
- Proper training ensures that each factor that enters into a decision is backed up by the current state of medicine and best practices.
- Credentials — certificates of completion are awarded once you complete course content and successfully pass associated quizzes.
- Growth and longevity — delivering authoritative, high-quality evaluations is key to building and maintaining a successful career or business practice. eMedicoLegal® is unequaled in its ability to deliver the resources and expertise essential to your success.
More information: emedicolegal.com
All professionals using the AMA Guides should demonstrate their ability to accurately assess impairment, and adopt the goal of attaining Certified Impairment Rater status. CIR® was created in 2006 to establish and maintain professional standards for the knowledge, skills, and abilities required to perform expert impairment evaluations using the Guides, Fifth or Sixth Edition.